Monday, November 18, 2013



Title: “Dinnery” Surprise


There I was…  Sitting in one of the most beautiful restaurants one could conjure up and sitting across from me was one of the most beautiful women a man could dream up.  Hi, I’m Larry Austin and I’m having one of my typical date nights with a lovely “PTY”; well…I thought it would be typical anyway but some how a monkey wrench tends to get tossed into the equation from time to time.

Any how,

Abby, that’s the lovely young thing’s name, was telling me about how a lot of her previous dates were awkward because she was at least a half head taller than her male companion.  Oh God, spare me the short man story again.  It’s like women don’t even see the good qualities a man may have anymore.  If her high heels are unhappy, she’s unhappy, her family is unhappy, the public is unhappy, her friends are unhappy and that’s the end of the story.

Regardless of her being yet another spoiled product of society, I felt comfortable around Abby because she didn’t tackle me to the floor when we first came face to face.  Yeah, she did turn red faced and I noticed how she clinched her fists around her purse strap as if she was bracing her self, but all in all…I feel this night may actually be a night where I finally get to talk to a woman and try to connect with her, instead of her scratching up her knees on the walking stones leading up to my home’s front door.  Hell, I’m surprised I actually made it to the dinner table this time out.

I noticed how Abby starts to chew her food a little harder every time she looks at me.  That desperate sensual stare with the squinting eyes is definitely turning me on but I’m not in it to win it tonight, boys.  I just want to make a good female friend who’s not going to give me the royal treatment just because I’m standing a mere six foot seven inches tall.

God, Abby sure does have a nice smile.  Even though she was still talking to me, I couldn’t help but space out while day dreaming about Abby walking down an isle in a white dress, while I stood at an alter holding an ear to ear grin that would have made Chester Cheetah proud.  “Will you excuse me?  I just need to use the ladies room, handsome.  I’ll be right back.”  Those words pulled me out of my fairy tale and back into reality; just in time I would say because I noticed something a little unusual when Abby got up from her seat.  One of Abby’s arms was reaching back behind her and the fingers from the hand attached, were gently pressing at her “behind’s equator”, know what I mean.

Now…I might not be the smartest, most romantic guy in the world but even I was not pathetic enough to assume Abby had an escaping “turd” trying to force it’s way upon our lovely little dinner adventure.  Let me tell you this…  Sometimes when curiosity starts to force its way across your unwilling soul, you just have to trust that the unknown is knowledge you can do without.  Unfortunately for me, curiosity is what ended my hopes of kissing Abby good night without any extra curricular activity taking place.  I got up from my chair and followed Abby to the ladies room because I suspected she didn’t need to use the ladies room at all; at least not in the usual way.  I looked around to make sure no one was coming, then I silently cracked open the ladies room’s door and peered within its depths.  There was Abby, standing in front of the mirror with a slight bend at the knees.  She was reaching under her dress and appeared to be re-adjusting something.

That’s when I heard her say them...the words that would send me crashing down on top of that pedestal society has built for tall men like me.  The same words most shorter men would rejoice to hear made my heart stop and tie itself in a knot.  I quickly and silently made my way back to the dinner table and started preparing myself mentally for the rest of the night.  In fact, I had the waiter bring me another side dish because it was obvious I was going to need my strength and stamina for after dinner.

Abby returns and takes her seat across from me once again and places that God evil smile across her face.  Knowing what I know now about Abby, I still smiled back at her as if I was unaware of her little dark secret she had prepared for me this whole time.

Fast forwarding now…

Dinner was over and there I was standing, staring at home sweet home with Abby clinging onto my arm.  Most men would rejoice at the sight of home…but for me, the feeling of anxiety crept over me like a bad day at work.  I had made it out of the freezer with Abby and into the frying pan.  I could think of nothing as I look to my side at Abby and she looked back at me with that same God lovely smile but this time her eyes were squinting again, like a witch who had just prepared a nice little surprise for Hansel.

So there we were, finally alone in my den and that’s when Abby started to walk up on me like a hooker who just spotted out a for sure thing.  She started kissing me on my neck…then the other side, all while slowly popping loose the buttons on my shirt.  I could feel Abby’s soft, warm and moist lips drop random kisses all over my chest.  “God, not the nipples!”  That’s what I thought to my self as my whole body started flinching.  I never could handle a girl sucking on my chest nipples…the feeling for me is too exotically sensitive.

Abby then rises up and whispers in my ear…  “I have a surprise for you.”  She backs up off of me and slowly turns around.  She then bends over and pulls up the back of her dress while giving me that same smile that has been killing me all night long.  “Oh my God…Abby!”  Yeah right!  Like I was really surprised to see what I saw.   I already knew it was there because of the words she blurted out in the ladies room earlier.  Oh that’s right…I never told you what she said, well here it is…

“Damn butt plug!”

That’s right…  Abby needed to use the ladies room not because she needed to go but because her butt plug was apparently tired of holding her massive cheeks apart.  “Jeezus Kryst”…does it come down to this now…!?  Ladies wearing butt plugs at the dinner table, all for the reason of replacing those butt plugs with something a lot bigger and “meatier!?”  Give me a break society!  We taller men can only handle so much grief!  I already have to deal with the fact I could never be a one woman man because society has cut the flock of men short for women with stupidity…but now I have to put up with emptying my “balls” and tossing away good protein every single time I date a woman!?

Just toss me a coffin already and call it a day!

Abby pulls her thong to the side, grabs the butt plug and pulls it out.  She then holds it up and says to me, “You got something bigger I could use besides this little thing?”  I replied, “Anything you want, Boss.”  Anything to make her happy…that’s what I was really saying.  Regardless of my torment, I was still going to be that gentlemen and give a lady what she asked for.  So there we were, undressed and laying sideways on my couch.  I wasn’t moving a muscle as Abby lunged herself against me over and over again.  She was moving really fast, practically slamming her self against me like each time down wasn’t good enough.  God she’s a strong girl…  I bet the “splacking” sounds coming from my den could be heard a mile away and the grip her backdoor muscles had on me were insane.

“Oh my God”, I blurted out…because Abby was leading me into deep dark areas most men would never explore…well, an average Joe that is…but I am well beyond the average Joe department down stairs, know what I mean?  I gazed over at the mirror on the wall across from my couch only to see that Abby’s body was red with lust.  Her eyes were closed and her face was flaunting the look of intensity as well as determination.  I could also see the cream from Abby’s “cherry pie” oozing over her lower thigh and befouling my couch’s lovely exterior finish.

I tell you, I didn’t give a damn about that couch!  As much as I hated the fact my night turned out like this, I could not ignore the fact Abby is going above and beyond what any average woman would be capable of handling.  It’s hard to not admire a woman who’s making sure pain and exhaustion never become options as she sends her self over the edge in sexual bliss.  Six hours into it now, the same position and the same energy consumption by Abby.  She is amazing!  I’ve never seen so much sweat fly off a girl in my life and she hasn’t skipped a beat!

Man, if only Abby was my wife and that evil pedestal for men like me didn’t exists…  If women would take advantage of the full flock of men available and stop brushing guys aside for reasons that can’t even erase one wrinkle from their face…

Men like me could finally be happy.



Larry Austin

My full bio can be found at http://www.pmme2.com/.  Just type my name (larry) into the search box on the left and hit go.  If you have any questions for me or wish to address me, you can do so on “mythreads” of my fan page, at PM2.

PS,

This story was not a fictional write, this really did happen.  I will be randomly writing about my life as a tall man in hopes of gaining some release from the torment it brings men like me.  I am not trying to change society by sharing my life’s stories, because I know that would be too much to ask for.  Women are going to forever make life miserable for the tall guys because our society will keep on feeding them the “BS.”

No comments:

Post a Comment