Sunday, November 17, 2013



Title: Women Make Men like Me What We Are

There I was…staring in the mirror going over my last minute checks before she arrives.  Wrinkled free clothing?  Check!  Cologne?  Check!  Fresh breath?  Check!  Then the door bell rang; a sound that would make the average man nervous knowing a young drop dead gorgeous woman is at their door and she will render her “first impression” opinion the moment she lays eyes on them…but not me…not Larry Austin.  In fact, a smile crept across my face because I already knew what was going to happen in terms of her expression.  The same thing always happen when women plant their eyes on my six foot seven frame and gaze upon one of the most handsome faces a man can have tied to his skull.

I could feel the excitement rising in me because I didn’t know what sudden actions she would take after being graced with my presence.  Most of the women I invite over usually drop to their knees and start undoing my belt, while others just aggressively start taking off their clothing.  I still remember Khristy…  She was one of my favorite girls.  Why you ask?  When I opened my front door to let her in, she looked me up and down one time, ending at my face, then buckled her knees in slightly, reached under her skirt and the next thing I saw was silk white panties dropping down across her ankles.

She then dipped her chin downward and placed her hands together in front of her…very similar to what little girls do when they are embarrassed or shamed about something.

One thing I like to do is let every women know that I will not view them as a whore or slut if they wish to let it all out.  In order for me to convey this understanding to Khristy, I picked her up with those silk panties still holding her ankles together and took her into my dinning room.  I placed her on the dinning table gently, pushing her “back down” on the surface.  I then threw both of her legs over my shoulders and tucked my head in between the loop hole created by her inner legs and the panties still holding her ankles together.  I dropped my head down in her sweet spot and started to lap like a kitty on milk.

Why did I do this?  Why be so kind to Khristy you ask?  I’ll tell you why…  I could see the torment on her face when she dropped those panties.  The guilt ran across her face like a child who just accidentally knocked dad’s iphone off the table only to see it shatter into tiny little pieces.  The shame and guilt on Khristy’s face was so intense I could feel it.  You see, what I simply did was lower my self to Khristy’s standards.  If she felt she was being a whore then I was going to be one with her because doing something risky or sinful is much easier to do if you’re doing it with someone.

Anyway…  Finally at the front door and on the other side of it was a Goddess who went by the name of Gail.  Here goes nothing my friend…  The door opens…  “H~i!, so you’re Larry?”  She says.  Ok, you’re probably thinking this woman is at a man’s home and doesn’t know who he is?  That would be somewhat true.  You see, one of my male friends sent Gail my way because she was having trouble finding a man that could satisfy her sweet tooth.  She had this fixation on a man’s height, which is no surprise given what our society teaches.  My buddy only gave her the short run down on me and told her she would be in for a surprise because I was tall.  Yep…there’s that magic word again…”tall.”  I just smiled at Gail and replied, “Wow…you’re even more attractive then I pictured.”  As I said that too her I could clearly see her face turning red with blush and this unsettling look which came uncross it as if she was very anxious about something.  She started doing this strange twitching thing with one of her heels against the ground, almost as if she needed to use the rest room.  “Please, come in” I said.  As I walked with her to my den, I was thinking to my self, “She didn’t attack…  Maybe this time I’ll at least get a chance to talk to one first.”  She sat down on the couch and I asked her if she wanted me to get her a drink.  She replied no, then started to pat the seat cushion of the couch right beside her, which was my “Q” to have a seat beside her.

The moment my rear end hit that couch her nose was pressed against mine and her tongue was making its way down my throat.  My eyes were all wide with surprise because I was so not expecting her to explode with passion like she did.  She never saw my eyes because hers were closed as she slowly maneuvered her head around giving me one of the longest, nastiest kisses I have ever had.  I finally had to push her back because I was losing breath and my heart rate was racing.  She suddenly placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back against the couch and started undoing my belt.  At that moment, all the past memories of women before her…just like her…came rushing back as if they happened only a day ago.

I thought to myself…  Not this time…  I can do something about this right now; it’s as simple as stopping her and introducing conversation in order to take her mind off of what she was about to do.  Unfortunately…that thought took too long to process because her head was already moving up and down and I could feel my abdomen muscles tighten and tremble along with my legs.  In fact, I was shaking all over the freaking place like a leaf in the wind; her seasoned touch was that amazing.  “Way to go Larry!”  That’s what I thought to my self because I failed to make sure no other women would turn to puppy dogs at my feet.  Given the way she was moving her tongue, the only thing missing was that sturdy “roof” a puppy dog makes.

“Oh God…Gail, wait…”  but she didn’t wait; in fact she got faster and more aggressive with it as if she was upset because I asked her to wait.  There was a mirror hanging up across from the couch, on the wall, which allowed me to see Gail’s eyes all rolled up in her head until there was nothing left but the white of the eye.  It was like having a demon possessed girl devour my manhood without respect for me or her self.  Gail was crouched down in front of me and one of my feet was directly under her and because of it, I could hear the faint sound of drops…similar to that of a leaking water faucet.  I can assure you…something clear and liquid like was dripping from between her thighs, but it sure as hell wasn’t water.

I honestly just gave up…  What’s the point in trying to show women that I am more than just the typical idol society teaches them to pursue, but also a man just like the ones society teaches women to look over.   She had know idea that some of the men she previous thought were not good enough because they weren’t tall enough were actually the better men.  Men like my self get spoiled in time…  No matter how hard we try to be that normal five foot five inch guy, women always place a pedestal beneath us and tell us that we’re so tall and handsome just before doing what Gail is doing to me right now and MY GOD…she is still relentless after two hours in!!  My carpet is finished and so is my shoe!  I will never be able to get those wet stains out now.  I had a funny thought just now…  I thought about how carpet can be replaced just like Gail can be replaced.  In fact, for men like me, there are countless women out there lined up to take Gail’s place.  Maybe that’s why she hasn’t stopped to take a breath after two and a half hours of pure energetic bliss.  God, I’m falling in love with this girl and I don’t even know her!

I’m willing to bet my life on this…  If my buddy would have told this woman I was less than six feet tall, she probably wouldn’t have showed up and if she did, she sure as hell wouldn’t be tiring out her jaw muscles like she’s doing now.  Maybe I’ll write her out a check later because she’s sure as hell putting in a lot of work at the moment.

Man how time fly by when you’re being worshipped by an ignorant woman like Gail.  Dripping with sweat now, I looked over at the clock hanging over my fire place again, which explained to me that Gail has been going at it now for six hours straight.  She had already taken three of my “meals” and was working on the fourth one.  Since I was the host and she was the guest, it’s only right I make sure she doesn’t leave my home hungry.  I looked up at that mirror hanging up across the way in hopes of seeing her eyes staring at me but they were stilled rolled up with only the eye white visible.  If you’re a man women over look because of your height, let me say this to you…you’re lucky.  Why do I say that?  Men like me are tortured more than men like you because getting it without a chance to love one instance of it, is worst than not having it at all.

There’s no way I could ever love one woman in peace now…other women will sure as hell see to that.  New eighteen year old “PYTs” sprang up everyday and all of them are taught from birth to seek out men like me and let me tell you this…  It doesn’t matter if we have a girl friend or if we’re in a marriage and have children already.  When Mr. Tall is all ran out, women take what’s already taken and that trend just keeps repeating it self.  Men like me are doomed to have hundreds if not thousands of women like Gail and Khristy because our number is small compared to the full flock of men available but that’s just the problem…  Society has tossed away the majority of the live stock and now predators like Gail are swallowing me whole!

God…I will be so happy if this woman stops after the eighth hour.  Doesn’t she realize, she can’t do this forever!  Doesn’t she not feel the sweat dripping from my face every time she makes me curl up over her; because she starts doing that crazy motion with her tongue!?  She’s killing me!  I’m so tired…  Man, I would love to trade places right about now with a shorter guy who’s happily married and surrounded by his family.  I can only imagine what it would be like having a woman to talk to, laugh with and lean on if I need to…but the only thing I ever get…because I’m Larry Austin…Mr. six feet seven…is the same thing I’m getting right now from this gorgeous creature squatted down before me.

Maybe that’s why I spend my time on the internet doing “LPMs” with the girls at pmme2.com.  Those women can’t get to me and on the internet and I can be that annoying man women think twice about.  I can freely post my height without worrying about getting a pedestal shoved under my “butt” and devoured because the women can’t see me; and because of this, they can’t sell their soul to the devil the way Gail did today.  I guess the internet is my way of escaping reality…my way of saying hey, there’s a world out there where I am not expected to be the target of every woman who wishes to toss away good quality men for one painted in a fairy tale.

Society tells women that a man like me offers more protection…  Well I’m telling society it’s full of s^*t!  If a robber jumped out with a gun while I was on a date with a woman, I would probably toss her on top of the guy and disappear into the night’s shadows.  I know you’re probably thinking coward right about now but let me give you a reality check…  If a bullet lands right between your eyes, you’re DEAD!  Your height, your weight, your sex, your race…what ever…it will not matter because bullets kill what they hit and bullets don’t discriminate!

Gail sure as hell doesn’t discriminate when it comes to tall guys because she’s on the seventh hour straight but the good thing is…she’s slowing up now.  I think she has finally tired her self out or she’s full from the fourth one…I don’t know; I’m just glad to see it coming to an end because I never asked for it and I have lost way too much protein, know what I mean?  It wouldn’t make any sense for me to let her leave now at this late hour, so I might as well invite her to bed with me.  Besides, a robber might jump out a bush and force me to toss Gail in front of a flying bullet.  That I would hate to do because she has worked so hard today.

Maybe sometimes tomorrow I can finally talk to her…before she starts looking for breakfast…because women I keep over night always seem to look for that breakfast at some point in the morning and I’m not talking about green eggs and ham my friend.  I wouldn’t mind marrying a woman like Gail or one like Khristy for that matter.  It’s just…well…I already talked about it…  When men like me run out, another Gail or Khristy will come along and toss me on that pedestal society has built for me and have at it.  Hell, I even started calling it “the pedestal of empty balls” because that’s usually what I’m left with in the end.  Along with a broken heart because the chance to settle down permanently keeps evading me.

Man...if I could wake up five feet three inches tall laying beside Gail, I bet she would vomit on the side of the bed…which would flood my house given what she took down.  My pal already said Gail hates men under six foot three so I can imagine the look on her face after realizing she miss judged my height, but unfortunately…she didn’t.  I don’t get it…  Gail is only about five foot one in height herself so why does she have to have a guy who’s near or over seven feet tall?  Man, “wtf” did society do to the minds of women!?  It’s not right and men like me are the ones who have to pay for it the most!  You think I like allowing women to do what Gail did today!?  I was just looking for a woman I can connect with and maybe spend the rest of my life with but that’s just the thing and I’ve already talked about that as well…  I will never have singular woman peace, I will never be able to marry in peace and I will never be able to bring children into the world, under a roof where two married, loving parents take care of them.  That is my hell…and that is the world of the pedestal man.



Larry Austin


My full bio can be found at http://www.pmme2.com.  Just type my name (larry) into the search box on the left and hit go.  If you have any questions for me or wish to address me, you can do so on “mythreads” of my fan page.

PS,

This story was not a fictional write, this really did happen and Gail still pays me visits from time to time…when she can get to me that is.  So many women lined up and so many problems to deal with.  I wish society didn’t curse me the way it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment